Pink Himalayan Salt is a type of sea salt that is formed due to the evaporation of seawater. This wonder salt is the result of ancient ocean deposits 250 million years ago near the Himalaya Mountains. The color content of the salt is defined by the number of trace minerals present in it. It is said that Himalayan salt contains around 84 minerals including iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Mineral salt baths can soothe, refresh & restore our bodies.
- A wonderful mineral rich bath salt
- Custom Scentable: pick from our favorites
- Or learn about creating your own blend Here!
- 100% Organic Content
- pH balanced & great for all skin types
- Vegan & Non-toxic
- Gluten, GMO & Palm Oil Free
- No Added Sulfates, Parabens or Phtalates
Ingredients: Pink Himalayan Salt.
Directions: Sprinkle in bath as desired.
Refill: Available for salts, soaks, powders & clays in biodegradable packaging, can be returned along with any Sudscription© or composted!